Things I love?

Saturday, 10 May 2014







Outfit -
Jacket - Topshop  Tshirt - Joe Browns*
Trousers - Topshop  Sunglasses - Ebay
Shoes - Topshop  Rings - Shop Dixi, Camden Market
Lips - Revlon - Berry Smoothie 

Sometimes you have to try everything you can to help yourself be more positive, and see the sweet silver lining on every rain cloud. This tee really will help on those days, as it reminds me of all the things I love and cherish. Joe Brown's definitely did good with this one! It's also perfect for summer, and it was the perfect match for my Topshop checked trousers and denim jacket, for a sunny spring day. One that i may have accidentally got sun burnt on, opppsy. Although there's no chance of that at the mo, as in true British fashion the heavens have completely and utterly opened.

Love
God bless
16 comments on "Things I love?"
  1. Lovely outfit :) xxxx

    Emily
    thevelvetwonder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool t-shirt!

    www.lessismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the entire outfit, especially those trousers!

    www.babyrebelblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice look, I like especially those trousers ;)
    xx

    http://phuckitfashion.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing outfit. I'm in lovw with the sunglasses and the pants - wow!

    http://industrialbarbie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute outfit, i love your monochrome trousers!

    Pretty please could you nominate me in Cosmopoltan's blog awards 2014? I would really appreciate the support and it only takes a second or two I promise! Please follow this link to vote for me: http://www.next.co.uk/cosmo-blog-awards/

    Thanks so much! Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love a good pair of statement pants! :) <3

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool outfit! I love your glasses Xx

    Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous outfit, I would love a pair of trowsers like that! Xx

    Beauty Soup | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was debating getting these trousers when I saw them in Topshop. They look great on you x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey!!cool blog! I'm having a give away on my blog in collaboration with Malibu Rum if you want to win some goodies please go to www.chanelly-chanelly.blogspot.com thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...