Take a chance

Thursday 1 March 2018








Outfit
Bag - Zara 

Blogging has been my no.1 hobby since I was 16, and is something that I've absolutely loved doing over the last 5+ years. But in recent months I've found it more and more difficult to create regular content for this lil' corner of the internet that I've built and developed over the years. Especially with my main content type being outfit/fashion/style posts, taking pictures for these myself is next to impossible, and has led to me not being able to create as much content as I would like each month.

In the middle of January I decided to take a risk and email a lecturer in BA Photography at my local uni to see if he had any students who are interested in fashion or street style photography. And after a couple of weeks of emails and texts, I now bring you the first in my new collaboration with amazing photographer Meg Plummer (See the link to her Insta at the bottom of the post). 
I'm hoping that working with Meg will help me to bring more regular fashion content back to my blog and hopefully take my blog to the next level, but only time will tell! If ya also like the look of any of the clothes in this post, the direct links are above too! 

Love
God Bless