Friday, 23 August 2013

Everywhere you go...




OUTFIT
Dress - Forever 21
Sandals - Monsoon
Sunglasses - Ebay

I've realised that all the holiday outfit posts are going up in chronological order. It wasn't at all intentional, just the way it happened, but it means you might notice me getting a bit browner. I've got a funny feeling I could've slightly burnt my face on the day I took these, hence me looking a little pink!

This dress is one that my nan got me for my birthday last year, and I'm a little in shock that it hasn't been on the blog yet! But never mind, it's here now!

I love how it's a bit of a collision between the tribal, and geometric shape trends. Giving it a rather versatile feel, i even wore it to a fancy dress party once! It was great for the hot weather of Cyprus as it's so light and airy!

Have you got any dresses like mine? What do you think of the pattern?

Love and cuddles
God bless

PS. I apologise that this is the third post in a row where I'm wearing those sunglasses but i just love them!


18 comments:

  1. Did your nan choose your dress too? If so, she's got style! Such a cute Aztec-ish vibe. <3

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bella bella bella! Stunning look! love your blog by the way - may have to return here to stalk you more!

    SSSx

    Style StreetStalker A Street Style Blog
    www.stylestreetstalker.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty dress :) looks lovely on you x

    www.anacelinelabod.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute dress :) don't worry about the sunglasses, they suit you loads :D

    Ruth x

    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely dress, looks fab for hot weather :D You are looking brown! x

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love cyprus!! was there 2 summers ago and it was amazing but so so hot! Love your circle sunnies!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look like small angell ^^ this types of dress is good for summer. You also look good with this sunglasses so you can continue with this.

    Mariea
    Cellulite Treatments

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute cute dress and sunnies!
    www.adoramehitabel.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the sunglasses! ..X

    www.pennyandpolaroids.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely pictures! And great outfit! =)

    Erin, xx

    http://strawcherry21.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful dress!
    Hope we can stay in touch
    www.poseswithroses.co.uk
    love Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love love this outfit! Sunglasses go perfectly with the dress!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your dress is super gorgeous and summer sweet! xx

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...