She's got a lip ring and 5 colours in her hair...

Monday, 26 August 2013






OUTFIT
Skirt - Topshop
T-shirt - Henry Holland for designers at Debenhams
Shoes - Topshop
Rings - Pia, Shop in Cyprus
Bracelet - I made it
Nail varnish - Bourjois - Blue no blues

As you can probably tell from the pictures I haven't got a lip ring. But I have had some colour put in my hair!

Today I thought we'd take a detour from the holiday outfits, whilst I show you my new hair! On Friday I had my hair re-dip dyed, but instead of having it done blonde I had it done red! A coppery ginger anyway! I love how it's turned out, and is a good change from the blonde ends!

My skirt is one that I got for my birthday from my mum, I picked it and if i remember correctly it was in the sale too!

Recently I've realised that I've got a bit of a thing for turquoise/pale blue! It started with my ring being the third edition to the turquoise ring collection, then I brought the gorgeous bourjois nail polish I'm wearing.  After I made this bracelet on Saturday, it occurred to me I was having a full on love affair with the colour!

I made my bracelet myself, and I'm so pleased with how it's turned out!

What do you think of my outfit? Do you like my new hair? What do you think of the colour turquoise?

Love and cuddles
God bless
22 comments on "She's got a lip ring and 5 colours in her hair..."
  1. I love the feather bracelet. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit. I really love that skirt, adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks great - love how it's subtle :D Cute outfit too - I love the turquoise jewellery, so pretty! x

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. The turquoise is so pretty, and your hair looks great!

    Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I love all the turquoise jewelry!

    Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your style! followed you on gfc! follow me back?

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this outfit especially the skirt!
    would you like to follow each other on bloglovin?
    let me know :)
    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this outfit so simple but cute!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so lovely! I love your turquoise accessories too, that's one of my new fav colours :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the topshop skirt! Very classy! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovee your skirt :) your bracelet looks great too! diy jewellery is awesome xx
    thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this outfit, especially the skirt. :)

    http://beautyblog.skylish.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely love your outfit. The skirt is super cute. And I really like your bracelet, very beautiful creation!

    Sofie x
    http://littlegreensofie.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look so cute, love the skirt and bracelet :)

    roshjourney.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. in love with this post, and your whole entire blog in general.

    lots of love from the casper&pearl girls – a little Aussie fashion brand
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your nails look really good and cute outfit.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the polka dot skirt - super cute and the colour of your nails is lovely too!

    BritishBeautyAddict

    ReplyDelete
  18. visiting here with a smile~ =)

    Regards, www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This post is so cute! Love the skirt!

    Sarah x
    http://thepalettee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...