She's got a lip ring and 5 colours in her hair...

Monday 26 August 2013







OUTFIT
Skirt - Topshop
T-shirt - Henry Holland for designers at Debenhams
Shoes - Topshop
Rings - Pia, Shop in Cyprus
Bracelet - I made it
Nail varnish - Bourjois - Blue no blues

As you can probably tell from the pictures I haven't got a lip ring. But I have had some colour put in my hair!

Today I thought we'd take a detour from the holiday outfits, whilst I show you my new hair! On Friday I had my hair re-dip dyed, but instead of having it done blonde I had it done red! A coppery ginger anyway! I love how it's turned out, and is a good change from the blonde ends!

My skirt is one that I got for my birthday from my mum, I picked it and if i remember correctly it was in the sale too!

Recently I've realised that I've got a bit of a thing for turquoise/pale blue! It started with my ring being the third edition to the turquoise ring collection, then I brought the gorgeous bourjois nail polish I'm wearing.  After I made this bracelet on Saturday, it occurred to me I was having a full on love affair with the colour!

I made my bracelet myself, and I'm so pleased with how it's turned out!

What do you think of my outfit? Do you like my new hair? What do you think of the colour turquoise?

Love and cuddles
God bless