I feel a cold flush

Saturday, 20 August 2016








Outfit
Playsuit - Zara  Bomber Jacket - Topshop
Shoes - ASOS  Choker - Primark 


This outfit is a huge attempt on my part to try and cling on to the last bits of summer. I think in my head if I wore a summery playsuit and bare legs it may just tempt the sun to shine - It didn't!  Newsflash...This is England! I don't know what I was expecting really. So I paired the ensemble with my Toppers bomber jacket to warm the hole thing up abit (kinda worked) and here we are! Cold legs and warm arms and all. It's a good job I've never claimed to be good at dressing for the weather! 

Love
God bless 
8 comments on "I feel a cold flush "
  1. super:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the drop waist on this playsuit, and it looks so awesome with the bomber jacket. Cute blog :)

    xx
    scarlettandgiselle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your so right dressing for British weather is a nightmare! But I think you did really well! Love the addition of the bomber and shoes! - x

    Lavinya Royes - Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful dress! It fits you so well :)

    Best
    Michaela

    Michaelablog
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is so pretty, and i love how sporty it looks with your bomber!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.com

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...