Wednesday, 24 August 2016

Harry Potter Studio Tour

At the beginning of this month my family and I visited the Harry Potter Studio Tour held at Warner Brothers Studios. For any Harry Potter fans it's an absolute Mecca, containing the old sets, costumes and props from the film, along with so much more! I'd been before about 5 or so years ago, but this time it seemed so much larger and more developed, and I guess even more magical. I'd also coincidentally finished reading Harry Potter and The Cursed Child the night before we visited too. 
In normal me style I've popped together a lil' photo diary of our trip for you, it's rather photo heavy as always, so be warned! If any Harry Potter fans are reading this and haven't visited the Studio Tour I'd 100% recommend it, and if you're a bit lot of a geek like myself then I'd recommend it even more!
Oh, and hopefully at some point a vlog from the day will be going up on my YouTube channel, so make sure you're following me over there (here) so you know when it's up (if you're interested of course)  

















Love
God bless

10 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! Loving the photos too.

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faceless Snape (Snake)? The Baldwin teacher. Love it! Haha. They did an amazing job making Harry Potter's world into reality. Looks like you had an amazing time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks epic! My husband bought me tickets but haven't gotten around to going yet. Did you try the butterbeer? I hear it's good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so badly need to go to the Harry Potter studios, it looks SO good!
    Loving your sunnies :)
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah I was just here on Monday! I'm a huge HP fan and it was my second time visiting, I agree that it's such a dream for people who love the series. Gorgeous photos as usual girly! x
    www.britishmermaid.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am such a huge Harry Potter fan!! Love these photos!

    Bella x
    https://bellasfashionjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks sooo amazing!! I really want to go there one day! It looks so fun and all your pictures look so amazing!! <3

    Amelia | Amelia Grace

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my god, i never been there and it looks like so much fun. need to plan a trip asap.


    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah i'm so jelly, I love the Harry Potter studios, I went once a few years ago on a college trip.. but this post has made me eager to go again ahh! ;D

    http://sapphiresaysfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh these photos are so great,made me wanna watch a Harry potter film rn xo

    todaysouhaila.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...