Saturday, 1 February 2014

Tears are forming in your eyes, a storm is warning in the sky






Outfit - 
Playsuit - Urban Outfitters
Shirt - Forever 21
Rings - Topshop, Camden Market, Pia

You might have guessed from either the post title, or my hair in these pictures, but today it felt like I'd entered windy city. And really I guess I kinda had, but the weather was just Mad! Whether it was raining or sunny, it was still windy as heck, which always plays havoc with my hair!
I loved the combination in this outfit though. The clashing patterns, just seem to work together so well, in a way that probably shouldn't have worked yet did.

Love and cuddles
God bless

16 comments:

  1. nice combination!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfit! I especially love the flowery shirt :)

    http://passionblogi.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the combination of prints! I would have never thought tribal print and florals would go so well together. Funky but not over the top. Love it!
    xoxo, Lindsey Dish
    thebeltedpear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute playsuit! want to follow each other?

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely love the playsuit!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there's a brand new high end skincare giveaway on my blog, click here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look lovely in the two prints, stylish girly! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute playsuit! x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning outfit xx

    rubys-eyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eeeeeek love this! Absolutely love the clash of prints xx

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...