Positive Thinking

Monday, 29 August 2016



Outfit 
Tshirt - Topshop  Skirt - Topshop
Boots - ASOS  Sunglasses - C/O Dresslink
Bag - TK Maxx 


8 comments on "Positive Thinking"
  1. Love a simple slogan tee, and that skirt is such a pretty colour!Xx

    LUCY | lucy-cole.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo I need this t-shirt :) I love the outfit!

    Hannah x
    Paloma in Disguise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great positive t shirt! Your skirt is so cute, gorgeous colour x

    eleanorfrances.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this whole look, the boots are so gorgeous! you look stunning!
    jen / enter my too faced giveaway x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colour of that skirt! And that t-shirt is super cute! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    www.ohsobecky.com

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...