Pretty in pink

Saturday, 30 July 2016







Outfit
Shirt - Archive by Alexa for M&S
Skirt - Lefties
Shoes - ASOS 




12 comments on "Pretty in pink "
  1. Stunning outfit, love the shoes! x

    Tash | natashatodd.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this shirt and although I don't wear it that much I absolutely adore it, it looks so lovely on you!x

    electraviolet.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous blouse! I've loved it ever since Liv Purvis wore it in her post, it's like a princess top :)

    Bumble and Be

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovelyyy! That shirt is soooo cute, I love the colour!
    http://sapphiresaysfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute and pretty outfit- I love it! Fab post lovely <3 x

    http://monochromeroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. In love with this outfit! You look so nice and that shirt is so pretty!!

    Millie x // Millie’s Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute shirt. It's just the right amount of ruffles! Great pairing.
    xx Dylan
    www.whatcheerblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're so cute I love this Holly! Love the pink ruffles mixed with the denim, great mix.

    - Emily x
    www.thelittlechronicles.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really regretting not getting anything from that collection. Especially this shirt!

    Aishling x
    www.le-stage.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That top is so adorable I love the colour and I love the victorian vibe! Beaut post b

    stylegrande.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...