Paris Photo Diary

Tuesday, 26 July 2016
Two and a bit weeks ago a dream of mine finally came true - I got to visit Paris! 
Myself and my best friend Laura got on the Eurostar and visited Paris for 5 days. I've fallen head over heels in love with the city, and really really didn't want to leave! In typical blog fashion I've put together a photo diary of our time in Paris, apologies that this post is rather very photo heavy but I had over 400 pictures to choose from and it was a pretty difficult task! If you have any questions about where we visited in Paris or where anything is in the below pictures give me a tweet (@Holl_JC) and I'll try and get back to you as soon as possible!   





















Love
God bless
9 comments on "Paris Photo Diary "
  1. I love this. Especially your denim one-piece. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That silhouette picture of people in a clock...great snap!
    France is somewhere I'd also love to visit.
    Personally know very basic French, and tend to screw it up.
    Like this...je bien un bon journey? Fingers crossed I wrote that right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A visit to Paris is never a dull one! So jealous that you got to see Paris from the Eiffel Tower, never had the time to do that and am so gutted because the view is bloody gorgeous. x

    www.ashrealasitgets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god your denim playsuit is soooo beautiful, I am seriously fangirling over here.

    I actually just got back from Paris this weekend...so it was SO nice to have a little nosey through your pictures. They're really beaut!

    Katie xx ¦ lacoconoire.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely adore Paris! There's nowhere in the world quite like it. Great photos x

    eleanorfrances.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing photos, so glad you had such a fab time! :)

    http://www.thebutter.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paris looks amazing! I've never visited but I would love to one day. So glad you enjoyed your trip there!
    xo April | April Everyday

    ReplyDelete
  8. This trip looks amazing, I wish I could visit one day!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.com

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...