Walking through the traffic on a Monday, in the town I grew up

Tuesday, 13 October 2015





Outfit
Jumpsuit - Topshop
Shoes - Topshop

So by the looks of things I was back to my old Topshop ways in this one! Head to toe toppers, but they are great even though I haven't been shopping their as much lately! 
Pretty playsuits are a favourite of mine, and this one is no exception, I have another playsuit in the same fabric and colour that I absolutely love so when I found this one in the completely opposite style I was sold! I just can't wait to wear it some more! 


Love
God bless
14 comments on "Walking through the traffic on a Monday, in the town I grew up"
  1. you're so beautiful..i love your jumpsuit..
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this jumpsuit Holly! You can never go wrong with head to toe toppers :) x
    Charlotte's Road // Beauty, Fashion + Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you look so pretty ! I just love this look.
    Xoxo

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit dear♥♥
    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. super:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely outfit! I love Topshop :>

    x Alona | gentleconfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely outfit, that colour suits you!

    lu | www.louloublog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos! I love your outfit!

    Isabel
    http://bellasfashionjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh you look so cute in this! :)

    Tara xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this playsuit :) Looking lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this look, the playsuit is fab! Haha I'm such a Topshop addict it's totally fine :)

    Anoushka Probyn - A London Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. luuurve the playsuit! perfect autumn colour xo

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...