On a magic carpet ride, a whole new world

Friday, 9 October 2015







Outfit
Shirt - Urban Outfitters  Jeans - Topshop
Necklace - Happiness Boutique   Shoes - Vans x Disney

The VansxDisney collection is an absolute dream for any Disney lover, or in my case obsessive! But they were pretty much a sell out in all the places they were stocked! Booooo! In the end I managed to get my hands on a pair from the collection! The oh so beautiful purple, Jasmine lase ups! I'm totally in love with them! After a bit of experimenting I actually really like the way they look paired with these oversized Topshop jeans that I managed to pick up in the sale for like £13 or something ridiculous!
My 3 year blogging birthday giveaway is also still going until the 10th, so I'll pop the rafflecopter form below incase anyone wants to entire last minute! If you want to checkout the full post and list of things you could win then check it out, here!


Love
God bless 
13 comments on "On a magic carpet ride, a whole new world "
  1. Love this outfit, Holl! The shoes are amazing too xx

    blog.doodleheart.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful! That necklace is amazing ♥

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the post! You have an amazing blog:)

    www.theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those vans are just perfect !
    xoxo

    www.atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those Vans look amazing, definitely going to check out that collection!! Lovely outfit :)

    Millie x | Millies Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  7. This entire outfit is gorgeous, and those Vans are SO CUTE. I wanted a pair of Mickey Mouse ones I saw but I think they only had them in kids sizes!

    Meg | A Little Twist Of…

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this outfit and the colour of your lipstick!!

    jordaneyasmin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely outfit! loooove that colour of lipstick! <3

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool look, love the necklace!


    http://bellemelange.net/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the necklace! x

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those shoes!! I read your bio at the top about your hardcore Disney obsession so had to scroll on to find more, and I'm not disappointed! I love the outfit you've paired them with too as it really gives them a chance to shine :)
    Sian xx Rebel Angel

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...