And all the colors blur in the one

Sunday, 28 June 2015







Outfit 
Jeans - Topshop  Tshirt - TK Maxx
Shoes - Primark  Sunglasses - Primark
Necklace - Primark 


Outfit's like this make me feel so summery. Even if I did have to put a rather thick jacket on later on in the day because the sun hid behind a cloud and refused to show it's face again, but that's besides the point, right? But then again that feels like pretty standard British weather, so I shouldn't be surprised. These sunglasses have kinda become a new favourite I think! They're another Primarni pair so I wouldn't be surprised if they break in about a month, but while they're still in one piece I'm gonna try and get the most out of them! 

Love 
God bless 
13 comments on "And all the colors blur in the one"
  1. Your outfits are always so lovely! x
    Claire | www.claire-frances.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sunglasses!x
    Holly x

    Http://the-twins-wardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the nautical look, you look great! Definitely going to have to check out Primark soon, you've managed to pick up some gems! x

    ellie etc | a fashion & lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, you look so cute! I love your white pants! I have to pick some up for myself eventually...

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that necklace. Cute look and fab sunnies.

    http://inez-mysmallworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those sunglasses are awesome! I'd never have guessed they were Primark, they look really expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit, love the sunnies! xx

    http://the-twins-wardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your style is amazing :) I love the striped top (I'm a bit obsessed with stripes haha)!
    I'm your newest follower. Looking forward to more posts!
    x Alona

    gentleconfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The perfect summer outfit!! I'd pick white jeans and a crop top over a dress any day. Loving the sunnies too!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your top!! TK Maxx is so good for picking up little gems. What brand is it by?

    Jodie
    www.alajode.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great look:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look flawless and fearless! I adore the sunglasses and red lippy together!

    http://rainbow-roseblossom.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...