Put your dreams away for now

Wednesday 1 July 2015

To say that June has been a long month would probably be an understatement, a complete and total understatement! It's dragged and it's dragged and it's dragged. The beginning of the month seems like it was a year ago, not a few weeks. 
Alot seemed to happen during June, parties, festivals, goodbyes, weddings and last but certainly not least, I finished my first year of uni. I guess that's why the month has felt so long. I went from a crazy, vibrant, busy, energy filled environment to my quiet, small and somewhat boring home town and teeny weeny 3 person family home. It was an extremely difficult transition, really really hard, but I guess that just means I had an amazing first year; but that didn't make the last few weeks any easier on the soul or mind. 
However, as always today we're taking a good ol' trip down June's memory lane and having a look at the various adventures and moments that my Instagram lens captured. I'm Insta obsessed, so make sure to head over and follow me if you fancy, holljc, is my name on there too!   
Finally got my hands on a new pot of Lush's oh so wonderful Ultrabland cleanser / Sometimes you meet people and something just clicks. And then 9 months later it's like you've known each other for years rather than months, gonna miss my musketeers this summer / Loved having a look around the FCP degree show. So many amazing pieces of work to marvel at and explore / Batman's house looking all beautiful in the No Tomorrow Sun / Hello and good afternoon to another wonderfully sunny day at No Tomorrow Festival / Because if you can't wear culottes at a festival when can you? 
No Tomorrow dreaming / I guess this means I'm not a fresher anymore. The last year has been one of the most insane, most challenging, most hilarious and most brilliant ever! I've made incredible memories and met some amazing people, all that's left to say is bring on summer and bring on second year! /  Festivals with cocktail bars are defo becoming my new favourite thing / This makes me giggle every time / Ice cream and milkshake stops with mamma / 
Going through my old NYC pictures has completely filled me with wanderlust / Missing sunny skies and good music and carefree days and green fields and yeah / / Definitely didn't need those sunglasses today / Wedding selfie / /  
Happy Father's day to my wonderfully loving, caring, strong and occasionally hilarious dad. Love you / Wedding dressing / Pictures like this really make me wish I had pink hair, just so I could dye it the loveliest of pastel colours / This jumpsuit makes me happy / Some of today's Yo Sushi yumminess / Felt all summery  
/ Good food makes me happy / Attempting positive thinking today / Strawberry picking Saturdays / Dying for another excuse to get all dressed up again / I guess Staffordshire can be pretty sometimes
Monday morning room deets / This Asos denim jacket is just perf / Nothing like a good ol' mango bubble tea  


There we have it, another month gone never to return. I hope that the beginning of July is filled with fun and smiles for you all, and me too I guess.

Love
God bless