You knelt beside my hope torn apart

Wednesday, 28 January 2015






Outfit 
Coat - Primark  Scarf - Primark
Jeans - River Island  Boots - Office
Top - Urban Outfitters 

Aren't new coats fun? Especially when you get them to the till and they're less than half the price of what's on the label! Which is always great when you're a kinda broke student. 
As soon as I spotted this a week or so ago it was love. I tired a similar shearling biker jacket on from Next in their sale but in a pinky peach colour. It was way to big though and the fabric was really stiff and hard to move in, so it went back. But this is the complete opposite, fits just right and is surprisingly quite light and really easy to wear and move in, which is great when you're always on the go! 

Love
God bless  
15 comments on "You knelt beside my hope torn apart"
  1. Great coat!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that coat but I have my eyes on those boots, they are gorgeous!

    Beka. xo
    littleworldofbeka

    ReplyDelete
  3. New coats are fun, I love this one you've styled here. Your boots are super cute as well. Great look

    xx E∆
    LietoDie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like the scarf and shoes colour combo! Really striking!

    Miss Imogen Smith

    ReplyDelete
  5. such as pretty coat, love the contrast with the tartan scarf!

    x

    fashion-nerdette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so in love with these colours, the red are pale blue aren't colours I thought would go together yet it looks stunning!

    infinity of fashion// Lucy Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful, love the scarf :) x

    extantmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing! I love the boots, they look fantastic! Does the coat have a sort of pattern-ish thingy? It looks like it does.

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey

    ReplyDelete
  9. I ADORE the jacket<3

    http://pinkgrandex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the jacket and that beautiful scarf! Lovely look!

    x Sarah
    http://www.bohochiccafe.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the colour and texture of your coat, so pretty, I want one!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice outfit! Love that coat! X Minale
    http://minaleme.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the colour of that coat - it somehow makes it look even more cozy :)
    Absolutely obsessed with those boots too!
    xx
    Jennifer
    juniperanne.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...