New York, these streets will make you feel brand new

Sunday, 25 January 2015
At this point most of you probably know that a week or so ago I was in New York. Just like I did when I was in Florida (here) I've decided to put together a little very very big photo diary of my trip. I had the most amazing time, it's one of those places I've always wanted to go and I finally got to go, and see what I feel, is one of the most amazing cities in the world. It's just so bright and bold, full of infinite possibilities and opportunities, and such a good laugh too! 
If you want more details thoughts and a day by day look into what I got up to whilst in New York, then head over to my uni blog (here) as that has a more in depth look into my trip.  Apologies for the hugeee photo dump before hand, but I just couldn't whittle it down to any less photos.    










































Love
God bless

18 comments on "New York, these streets will make you feel brand new"
  1. You are soo lucky! This has made me want to go even more, photos are beautiful

    love
    lethallashes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah I am so jealous, looks like you had an amazing time!

    Eilidh from Velvet-Winter

    ReplyDelete
  3. New York looks so stunningly beautiful, I've always wanted to go! :)
    https://cherieedle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos, looks like you've had a great time!

    neenyslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I follow you on gfc, follow back?

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely pics! Looks like you had an amazing time

    http://peachyrage.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am beyond jealous, I will visit one day soon and take hundreds of pictures!

    infinity of fashion// Lucy Jane

    ReplyDelete
  8. New York looks amaaazing and how cool is that street art? I'd have done the exact same and gone to art galleries. In my dissertation I wrote about the rise of graffiti in New York in the 80's so i'm so jealous you went!!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow amazing photographs Hollie! Hope you had a fab time :)

    VioletDaffodils
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. so jealous you got to go to New York! lovely photos..

    www.mandybajwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your blog is gorgeous! Lovely photos :) x
    Elise @ Elise Dopson

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so cute! In love with NY, I'm so jealous!

    monoesthetic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely stunning images, New York looks amazing! x
    ELEANORMAES

    ReplyDelete
  14. love all your new york photos (also your white coat is amaze) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your snow selfie is so pretty! These snaps make me want to book a flight....
    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning photos! I want to go to New York soo bad, that looks like it was such a fantastic trip
    x Jennifer
    juniperanne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...