Wednesday, 7 January 2015

We never noticed where time was going






Outfit 
Coat - Zara  Jumper - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop  Boots - Office

From the moment I saw this coat it was love, Santa must have got word and it was lovingly hung up on my bedroom door on the big day *cough, cough, my parents got it for me for Christmas* But's it's such a great piece, and is gonna be amazing for my trip to NYC, as it's wonderfully thick and snug!  And that jumper! My oh my, I do love it! I picked it up from Topshop with some of my Christmas money and have not looked back.

Love
God bless

15 comments:

  1. I love it when Santa somehow brings you what you want! I love this outfit- autumnal/winter colour blocking you could say?! Coats like that come around once in a lifetime x

    Dandy Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so tempted to get a turtle neck jumper like this one. You look fab!Xx

    Lucy Cole | A UK Fashion, Style and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh that jumper looks so nice and cosy!!x
    Holly x
    http://the-twins-wardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This coat is just so chic! Jealz you're off to NYC. ;)

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your turtle neck jumper! xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Santa has eyes and ears everywhere always knows what you really want! :P haha. That coat is gorgeous and will be perfect for NYC :) xo

    Maydoll

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look beautiful :) I love that jumper and the coat is perfect! Hope your having an amazing time in NYC x

    KMales

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so fabulous and beautiful. xoxo
    Liza
    www.lizacorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your coat! Zara is my favorite store for coats.

    xx E∆
    LietoDie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice outfit! X Minale
    http://minaleme.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  11. i loooooooove your white coat! also hope you're having a wicked time in nyc xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely outfit, that white coat is just gorgeous!

    - Liz
    http://bit.ly/voguedout

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a nice outfit,I just recently bought this jumper myself and I could literally wear it everyday haha! Your blog is lovely xx
    www.frunkkawaii.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...