Welcome to New York it's been waiting for you

Wednesday, 21 January 2015
If you follow me on instagram or have read any of my last few posts then you'll know that a week and a bit ago I was in New York!!! It's always been one of my dreams to visit the city and it did not disappoint at all, I've just completely fallen in love.  
But today I thought I would show you two little outfit of the days that I snapped whilst I was away. I didn't have the opportunity to take proper outfit photos, but I still wanted to share a few of my outfits anyway; so mirror selfies it is! 
Outfit 
Coat - Zara  Jeans - River Island
Jumper - Zara(sale)  Bag - New Look(sale)
Boots - Urban Outfitters   Snood - Primark 
Phone Case - Topshop 
Outfit 
Jacket - Urban Outfitters  Tshirt - Urban Outfitters
Jeans - Topshop  Snood - Primark
Bag - New Look  Phone Case - Topshop 

I hope you liked this little look into my New York outfits, let me know what you think and which pieces you like. I'll be doing a nice little NYC photo diary too, so that'll be up soon too! 

Love
God bless
18 comments on "Welcome to New York it's been waiting for you"
  1. Oh my gosh! How fun. You look fabulous as always. Hope you had a rad time, xx

    yecrad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds amazing, hope you had a wonderful time! Looking great btw! <3

    I have a new post on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going to New York is on top of my wishlist !
    ----
    http://breakfastataris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dream of going to New York or even America, I found out recently I'm going to Florida with my best friend and I can't wait!! New York is so stunning and I think I would not return home if I ever ended up going!

    infinity of fashion// Lucy Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so lucky!
    Love the white coat :}
    Lookin' cute as per!
    xz

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh I bet you had such an amazing time in NYC- not jealous at all! Haha.
    Looking beaut as always.
    Elle.x

    ohhmyelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both of these looks! I especially love your plaid shirt

    xx E∆
    LietoDie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd love to go to NY. Great outfits, I love the second ne.
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so cute! I really love that second look. I just watched Birdman and it made me want to book a trip to NYC even more!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol it's funny because people in NY really taking living in NY for granted like for me example and we really don't find it special. But I'm glad you got to visit and fulfill your dream. Love your outfit btw! - culturedmisprint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your outfits! Hope you had a great time! x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pics dear!

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Holly I love your white coat! It just looks so chic on you! If I had one like yours, I don't know how I would keep it so clean haha! x

    Miss Imogen Smith

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful outfits! X Minale
    http://minaleme.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving both outfits, can't wait to see your NYC photo diary! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wish I was there!
    Would you like to follow each other? Follow me and let me know and I will follow you back sweetheart! ❤
    Kisses,
    monikaozdoba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...