Like a last breath you would breathe, you were like home to me

Sunday, 26 October 2014




Outfit
Coat - Primark  Tshirt - Topshop
Jeans - M&S   Boots - Urban Outfitters 

Another post, and again it's my new favourite Primarni coat! Oooppsyy, I can't help it though, I'm practically living in the thing at the moment. I'm just really enjoying the vibe and extra something it gives to outfits, I'm loving discovering new ways to wear it too.

Love
God bless
21 comments on "Like a last breath you would breathe, you were like home to me"
  1. Oooh, Primark are so on trend! Such a cute duster.

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a chic look! I love the white on white, so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this monochrome look!!

    www.mandybajwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I have this coat, at least something similar from Primark so definitely picking up styling tips from this outfit - love it!

    Drea xo

    dreasjunkyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the jacket! I'm such a fan of all white outfit. Thanks for always commenting on my blog by the way, I always appreciate it! xx

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. looking great;)

    PS: I would like to invite you to my new giveaway on my blog, a chance of winning a personalized customized case for your technology. Thanks xx
    http://bridgeofmemories.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/giveaway-design-your-own-cases-and.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving this monochrome varsity vibe & the coat is amazing!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome black and white look! Love it x

    http://whitexorchid.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your coat, proper fancy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. your so cute! love the coat! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty outfit, loving the white on white :) very crisp and clean not to mention chic! x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. <333 such nice look !
    http://www.karolinagespucci.com/brick-lane-4/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the white. Very striking.

    Jennifer Jayne xx
    jenniferjayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that duster coat! Ohhh how I wish we had Primark in the US!

    xx E∆
    LietoDie

    ReplyDelete
  15. This outfit is stunning!

    diaryofafashiondropout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...