Because I'm calling your name

Tuesday, 21 October 2014





Outfit 
Jumper - Primark  Shoes - Primark
Skirt - Primark  Lipstick - Rimmel 

Sometimes you just have to work with what you've got, and right now that's what I'm trying to do. I got my tripod out, and messed about with it in my room until a few photos came out not too bad looking. So for the moment, outfit photos are gonna be taken in my room until I can figure something else out, but let me know what you guys think, or if you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them!
I think when it came to this outfit I was trying to hold onto the final parts of summer, although I think we're completely in autumn now, but ah well, a girl can hope right?

Love
God bless
31 comments on "Because I'm calling your name"
  1. Your face is so lovely, and I just love that skirt in combo with sweater- and lipstick is crazy!
    Would you like to follow each other?Let me know! :)
    PS I would appreciate it tons if you check out/click sheinside.com link in my latest post,
    Thank you !

    fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/
    Giveaway on my blog-> http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/2014/10/giveaway-echo-paul.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit posts. This one was super cute!

    www.georgiajade.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the lipstick, it seems like a dupe for MAC Diva?
    - Grace xx
    P.S. Would really appreciate it if you could check out my blog or YouTube and maybe follow if you feel so inclined? <3
    http://voguebeach.blogspot.co.uk/
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy4BMxDhHq69ZRzfll0SYwA

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your lipstick and jumper so much!
    -Magenta X

    http://magenta-s-w.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute cute skirt! Love it here!

    www.sisterlylove.com.br (English text will be in pink)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks cute and comfy, and I like the dark lipstick and nude flats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pattern on your skirt :)

    http://andreaantoniou.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the bit of text to your jumper. It gives it dimension & helps it to stand out. I love it. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the skirt and shirt mix

    check me out

    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab photos! Your jumper is a beauty, I love quilted textures! :)

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that red lip, looks great on you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a cute yet chic outfit, you look adorable girl. Love your lipstick shade, looks gorgeous on you. Lovely blog here btw! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute outfit! I love the skirt, and that shade of lipstick is gorgeous!

    Hayley-Eszti

    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the quilt design on your jumper x

    http://styleflaw.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute outfit Hollie! :D

    www.violetdaffodils.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fab post, I love your jumper!
    www.chionebrasiliahardy.blogspot.co.uk

    Chione XX

    ReplyDelete
  19. your skirrrrrrrrrrt, i loooooooooooove

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the sweater and red lips!
    www.styleandbeautyforless.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great style! Everything is perfect!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy to see you in my blog!

    http://dimi-cool.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Goodmorning darling!!
    Im in love with your job, and your style is so amazing (L)
    Come and see my new post "Take it easy" :
    www.peaceinmyshoes.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your jumper looks sooo cosy! I can't believe it's from Primark! Hope uni life is treating you well. :)

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  24. You look gorgeous! I love the jumper and the shade of your lipstick <3

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Nice skirt!

    xo T.
    initialed.ca

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love those shoes and that top! So lovely :)

    www.simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. This skirt is everything! As always, looking good girl:)

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...