But she'll be here when it's all done

Saturday, 31 May 2014





Outfit 
Dress - Misguided (sale)  Shoes - Primark
Bag - Primark   Lips - Revlon - Macaroon 

Yes I know, this outfit is definitely a little more dressy than what I usually post, but if you can't dress up for a friends wedding, then when can you? I spotted this dress in the Misguided sale and fell head over heels in love with it, the colour, the style, everything. I paired it with some nude and monochrome accessories and I was ready to go.
I also apologise for my absence over the last week or so, my first exam is on Monday, so I've been in full stress head revision mode, but in just over a week and a half's time I'll be completely done with A2 exams and free for the summer, so please bare with me.

Love
God bless
28 comments on "But she'll be here when it's all done"
  1. Cute dress! I've been wanting to get a shift dress for a while now, this one really suits you :)

    www.thevelvetblack.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dress!! Good luck for your exams, my last AS one is monday so I know how you're feeling!Xx

    Lucy Cole | A UK Fashion, Style and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty dress! X

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, it's lovely - I really like the fit!

    Paws crossed for your exams.

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely dress :) I hope the wedding was enjoyable. And best of luck for your exams xx

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty, I love the neckline! Good luck with your exams x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the 60's vibe, the colours are so pretty too x

    aforvogue.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your dress, it looks perfect for a wedding! :)

    Pretty please could you nominate me in Cosmopoltan's blog awards 2014? I would really appreciate the support and it only takes a second or two I promise! Please follow this link to vote for me: http://www.next.co.uk/cosmo-blog-awards/

    Thanks so much! Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your dress, it looks super cute on you! The paterrn is so adorable<3
    Have a lovely Monday!

    much love,
    kelpasdiary.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck with exams, I'm just about to start mine! I love your bag, by the way! x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks lovely! I love the neck. I have some weddings to buy dresses for and this is great inspiration. Good luck with the exams. The freedom of summer will be even sweeter for having worked hard.

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous outfit and good luck with exams :)
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute dress! x

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the combination of such different prints! Works great together! xx Mia
    www.ssenescence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww this dress looks gorgeous on you. I love how it can be dressed up or down too. So lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete
  16. your outfits are so cute, i was having a little browse on your other posts :P you have a new follower now! pop over and follow me back would appreciate it x

    The Silver Doll

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful dress! Lovely colors.

    http://lamentinglizzie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really really like this dress. Houndstooth is one of my favorite patterns, but I usually only see it in black and white. This light pink is a refreshing change. You look great!

    Please check out my style too! I'd really appreciate it! xoxo

    Alexis
    http://thosethreads.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This dress is lovely, I'm loving the pink houndstooth print :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the cut of that dress! So perfect for summer and such a sweet print x

    http://raincheckfortimbuktu.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...