Like notes and clothes you left behind

Tuesday, 27 May 2014





Outfit -
Tshirt - Urban Outfitters   Jeans - M&S
Shoes - Amazon   Necklace - H&M
Rings - Topshop, Shop Dixi, Camden Market 

Yes yes I know, another outfit post, another monochrome outfit. I just can't help myself, but never mind eyy. The moment I saw this tee in Urban Outfitters I just fell in love, it's so simple yet the lace detailing is just so pretty and gives the plain white tee a bit more of a cool edge. It'll also be perfect for my holiday, which is always a bonus.

Love
God bless
30 comments on "Like notes and clothes you left behind"
  1. That top really is pretty! + love the shoes :) x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, I really love the crochet detail on the top!

    Helen xx
    uhhelsyeah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You pull of the all white look so well. I love the detail of the top.

    Jess x

    www.jessicalaar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the all white look, great outfit!!

    Blushhx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a nice outfit :) you look lovely
    xx
    Sabrinaharriet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the all white outfits, so cool with those chunky sandels xx

    aforvogue.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing outfit!! I love the crochet detail on the bottom of your shirt!! Nice fashion taste :D
    Maria xox
    http://aresmar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that top, the details on the bottom are super cute.

    lavishingg.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhhh monochrome is the bees knees anyway, you don't have to help it ;)
    I love the white on white with the tee and jeans, it looks beautiful on you!

    Elisse | Bloglovin' x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your shoes!

    http://thesilvercities.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes to all white!! How cute is your tee? <3

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love the t-shirt it's so pretty :) xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. BEAUTIFUL! :) http://outsidefashioncatwalk.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love you shirt!
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cool top! I really like the lace detail at the bottom.
    Gives it a little something extra ^_^

    Love from Canada
    ♥anamascara.blogspot.ca♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look fab! You pull off all white so well x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  17. Top is so pretty! I'm loving monochrome at the moment it's literally all I wear!

    Www.thevelvetblack.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm such a fan of white at the minute - this outfit looks so nice! Great look xx

    www.lulabelloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this white top, its so pretty! x

    http://thedesigndisciple.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  20. love the details on that crop! <3

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...