The moon's so bright you could drive with your headlights out..

Friday, 11 April 2014





Outfit -
Jumper - Topshop  Skirt - New Look
Boots - Primark
Rings- Shop Dixi, Camden Market
Lips - Revlon - Berry Smoothie

You might have guessed at this point that I've be come very, very obsessed with this skirt. I've just fallen head over cut out boots for it, really.

Love
God bless
18 comments on "The moon's so bright you could drive with your headlights out.."
  1. the skirt is just great for spring and this season, you rock it so well ! I keep wearing my monki trousers all the time haha
    Lauren x
    Britton Loves | Fashion Lifestyle + Photography - www.brittonloves.blogspot.co.uk
    NOMINATE ME FOR BEST PERSONAL STYLE BLOG NEWCOMER HERE !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is just gorgeous x
    I love your blog!

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is just gorgeous x
    I love your blog!

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so Cher!! I definitely need some new skirts, you have so many lovely ones. :)

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. your skirt is so beautiful, i love the print and it suits you soooo good.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely skirt!

    franleanne.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet outfit - I just got the same skirt, it really suits you!

    Shannon Rebecca | Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this skirt ! its soo cute ! please let me know if you want to follow each other >
    ?
    Thank you
    Irena
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tbh I'm starting to become obsessed with this skirt too. It's lovely X
    thefashion-junkie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the pink tartan, it looks really good :)
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/paris.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Understanding the obsession with the skirt - it's lovely, as is the whole outfit! X

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous outfit!
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute look!...and the skirt is pretty, I can tell why you are obsessed.. loving the tittle on this post btw!...I'm obsessed with the moon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, it's a gorgeous skirt, no wonder you are in love! Such a beautiful print. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am fan of all of your outfits! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your so adorable, I'm loving this pink tartan skirt.

    http://prettylittlewildthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. gah! I just love this skirt, every time i see you wearing it I kick myself that I didnt buy it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the jumper!
    Wanna follow for follow? :D

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...