Tuesday, 8 April 2014

Static and silent, with a monochrome vision





Outfit - 
Tshirt - H&M  Jeans - Topshop
Slip Ons - Topshop  Necklace - H&M
Lips - Revlon - Berry Smoothie

I wasn't really sure if I was even going to post this outfit, because as the post title suggests, its rather monochrome and simple. Oh, and the pictures just didn't turn out how I wanted, we all have those days, right? 
But I think in the end, I just couldn't not put this post up, for the sheer fact I'm wearing my new Topshop shoes. If I was ever to do the 'fashion blogger made me do it' tag, then they'd be the first thing in it. As these sort of slip on skate shoes, and these ones in particular have been all the rage in the blogasphere at the minute, they're everywhere I click.

Love 
God bless   


21 comments:

  1. simple yet perfect! got the same shoes! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes the simplest outfits are the best! I need some slip ons too. :)

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit - the top is really nice. Your hair looks great too! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that top so much. such a cute piece and it looks so versatile. right up my alley.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a lovely look <33
    love your blog, would you like to follow each other ?

    xx,
    www.liviapangdoko.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW amazing blog! I just followed you, would you please follow me back (:
    You can also participate in my giveaway!

    http://quitealooker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely top dear! Thank you so much for that lovely comment you left on my blog, I really appreciate it! And you are super lovely xx


    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your style <3

    sissihope.blogspot.ch
    INSTAGRAM: sissihope

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit, loving that top! (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post! I love your shirt! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the slip ons!

    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Like the shirt!
    http://thekontemporary.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the top
    http://noveltyeye.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. You can never go wrong with monochrome, you look adorable <3
    KKKIRANXOXO
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that top! It's the perfect mix of simple and statement. You look gorgeous!

    xo, Britnee
    themodelcachet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute! I love monochrome outfits xxx

    http://blog.doodleheart.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really like your t-shirt!

    beyoutifulbeauties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...