That crooked smile and your charm that drew me in

Tuesday, 25 February 2014






Outfit -
Jumper - Next  Skirt - H&M
Boots - Primark
Rings - Shop Dixi, Pia, Camden Market
Lips - Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter - Berry Smoothie 

Another day, and another post including that skirt! I apologise but I kinda really like it!
I also wanted to apologise if I've been a little MIA the last few days or if I continue to be for the next week or so. College is really crazy at the moment, and I do three coursework subjects all of which are getting pretty hectic with deadlines and all that jazz, meaning its all getting rather stressful and time consuming. But I'm gonna try and blog as much as I normally do anyway.

Oh and I also filmed a little ootd video of this outfit over on my YouTube channel (here) I'm hoping to get some sort of lookbook video up every week or maybe every other week over there, but don't hold me to that. So I'll leave you with my latest video and remember to go over and subscribe if you want to see more of the same!
Love
God bless
19 comments on "That crooked smile and your charm that drew me in"
  1. Oooh, that skirt looks so lovely on you! Sadly it was too short for me, it's really nice though. :)

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a pretty look! Perfect for Spring time!

    http://starsandspaceandstuff.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute look! Love that skirt - it looks so cool - love how your accessories are from Camden - wish we had more markets like that here in Paris!

    http://www.farfelue.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty blog my dear. I love the backdrop for your images, and your outfit - I love that top!

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog, the video is so lovely.

    You already have a new follower.
    xxx

    www.malvro.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit! The skirt is perfect. Such a cute little video too :)

    Steph xo | Influence Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely skirt!
    http://www.styleandbeautyforless.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, love that skirt! Such a stylish outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. absolutely adore the look! <3 and the video is lovely too! really want a leather skirt <3

    WISH UPON A SMILE

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely outfit, that skirt is gorgeous!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing post!!!
    Would you like to follow each other?! Let me know!

    xoxo

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous top!

    www.thestylebender.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely



    /
    christian | my blog : www.christianyuen.blogspot.com
    greetings from hong kong
    peace.

    ReplyDelete
  16. this outfit if lovely and i adore that skirt, you look so cute xo

    www.hifreckles.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful, lobve your skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey hey.
    Lovely pics, you look fantastic with this skirt!!
    With love, Bárbara

    www.preppylemonade.com
    www.preppylemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. hey there beautifuL! your blog is great! loved reading it

    francesca from Frank Vinyl

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...