When you smile like Mona Lisa...

Saturday, 11 January 2014






Outfit - 
Dress - Topshop
Shirt - Dorothy Perkins
Cardigan - Primark
Rings - Primar, Topshop, H&M, Pia
Nail Varnish - Topshop - Solar 

Sometimes you just need something nice and simple and easy; and yesterday was one of those days! The last day of my first week back at college, so yeah, you could say the easier and comfier the better really! 
But obviously it's still winter, so layers are always needed. Meaning I added one of my favourite baby blue bird shirts under my smock dress for more warmth and a little added something. 
Oh, and I'm going to see Frozen this afternoon. So if you want to see/hear/read my thoughts/a review of it then let me know in the comments! 

Love and cuddles
God bless
16 comments on "When you smile like Mona Lisa..."
  1. have you dyed your hair? you look lovely! love that grey colour on you x
    http://trendsareoverrated.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you've layered this dress, I've never thought of doing that!xx

    Lucy Cole | A UK Fashion, Style and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this cardigan and it's my absolute faveeeee thing when it gets cold and I actually have to get out of my pjs! Love the layering here, it's the best way to keep warm. Hope you enjoy Frozen - I thought it was amazing! x

    Charlotte / coloursandcarousels

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so so gorgeous! Totally love the jewelz

    Would you like to follow each other?
    I'd love to! Just follow and I'l do the same ;)

    http://fashionenvious.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this dress and have never thought of wearing a shirt under it but now I think I'll have to experiment more with layering! Love the cardigan too, great outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your rings holly they are amazing ! this whole outfit is so relaxed and stylish it's lovely :)
    thanks for commenting on my blog, am following you now ! would be lovely if you'd follow me back
    Lauren x
    Britton Loves | Fashion Lifestyle + Photography - www.brittonloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the furry cardigan, it looks soo comfortable yet still so stylish. Love the way you styled it!

    http://shybutsecretlyfab.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice combination! love the rings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your collar!
    Make sure to check out my blog!
    majotron.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love layering, perfect for the winter too. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute/effortless outfit!
    I love it!!
    I found your blog and absolutely love it! I'd love it if you could check my blog out and perhaps follow each other :)
    www.DreamInspireDesire.blogspot.com

    xo
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this outfit! The rings are so pretty :)

    Fairytale Kiss

    Jade x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great outfit. Love this post.

    Lovely blog you have here, followed.
    Check out my blog & follow if you like.
    www.gazingaway.blogspot,com

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the loose curl in the ends of your hair!! so pretty :) x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your outfit is perfect, love how the collar just peeks through!
    These photos are really inspirational too :)

    Kendra
    xx

    Blog: Stolen Inspiration
    Instagram: KendraAlexandra
    Facebook: StolenInspiration

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely outfit, I like the collar under the dress :)

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...