Monday, 13 January 2014

Some people are worth melting for...







Outfit - 
Dress - Primark
Coat - Matalan
Hat - Topshop
Boots - Topshop 
Belt - Unknown
Rings - Topshop, Shop Dixi, Camden Market, Pia
Nail Varnish - Topshop - Solar 

"Some people are worth melting for" 
At this point I think I was already crying!

I couldn't help but put this pretty perf Frozen reference as the title for today's post, as this was what I was wearing when I went to see the beauty of a film! 
This hat is one I picked up in the January sales, and got for at least half price, and then student discount off too, which yano, I was pretty chuffed with! I'm still not 100% sure how to wear it, but I think I'm getting there!
For those of you still considering whether to go and see Frozen or not; read this as a sign from God, the universe or whoever/whatever else you want/can think off, GO! BABY GO! You have to go and see this darn film whilst it's still in the cinemas, it's sooooooo amazing! A little predictable Disney at times, yet that is the absolute beauty of it. My dad even loved it, so that shows you how great it is!
Let me know if you've seen it or if you do end up going to see it!

Love and cuddles
God bless   

23 comments:

  1. Awww, what a pretty dress! Frozen is such a sweet film, Olaf is my favourite. :)

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that coat. Frozen is amazing!!!!

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit. Such a beautiful garden. And you're right. Some people are worth melting for :)

    Ayesha
    Defining Me
    Bloglovin|Google+|facebook|pinterest|Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfit is lovely - may have to go out and find that coat! I often find hidden gems in Matalan if I have a good look around :) I've heard so many good things about Frozen too so I'll add that to my list to watch! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh all of your rings are so perfect, I'm obesessed with that picture of your hands!!

    www.shygirlloudvoice.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is so perfect! Love the beanie, I'm so obsessed with them <3

    Check out my new blog, I'd love to know what you think :)

    thefashionrubiks.blogspot.co.uk x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely outfit! It's boiling hot in Aus so I can't imagine what it must feel like to wear layers x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been eyeing that coat up over on your instagram too, can't believe it's from Matalan! It really is super lovely, that's the kind of length I've been after. I've heard really good reviews from Frozen but I just can't bring myself to watch it knowing it's no longer Christmas and that's what I associate it with for some reason! x

    The Little Things

    ReplyDelete
  9. super sweet outfit, and I'm totally loving your dainty knuckle rings!

    Check out my latest outfit post featuring Scuba Bomber jacket! :)
    AL xx
    RASSP blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. That coat is gorgeous!

    http://welcometowonderlandsara.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really pretty dress :) Love the rings x

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love the quote! And adore your coat - such a great find! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful outfit.
    It's the first time that I am on your blog. And I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the combo of that hat and coat!
    emma xx
    whatwouldemmado.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. a beanie is such a good accountrament to any look, but i really like the color combo esp. here!

    I'd love if you would also check out my blog: http://afashionneverland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi sweet Holls, Your look is so adorable and I love your ring!
    Amazing blog
    Would you like to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN?
    Kisses and Have a sweet day
    The Indian Savage Diary

    ReplyDelete
  17. your dress is so pretty! love your rings too :)
    -
    Ester @ Drawing Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  18. love the coat...can't believe it's from matalan!

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks so cute, love the outfit

    www.styleitwithme.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome pics!! Super cool outfit
    your blog it's really awesome

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/01/blue-day-on-dock.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. cute outfit :) and love the rings !

    Visit my blog ELLE

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...