Meet me there, bundles of flowers we wait...

Friday, 3 January 2014






Outfit -
Jumper - Topshop
Dress - Topshop
Boots - Topshop
Rings - Primark, H&M, Topshop, Camden Market
Topshop - Matte Nails - Dress Up

We all know that feeling, the one where we see an item of clothing from across a shop, and instantly fall in love. Well, that was what occurred with this jumper; I saw it, fell in love, needed it, brought it and its now officially mine!
I really did not want to take it off, and got so so many compliments when I wore it a few days ago! It fits so perfectly into my wardrobe, and I can see it being so so versatile!

Love and cuddles
God bless
26 comments on "Meet me there, bundles of flowers we wait..."
  1. wow, I like this outfit ! and this is a nice blog ! :)

    Let me know if you like to follow each other !
    See you, Maikie
    from withoutanyweight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this jumper so much!
    And your nails and rings perfect.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a really cute jumper! I love your nail varnish too, which is it? :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, so cute! love your jumper, it's really nice!

    http://run-your-world.blogspot.pt
    facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit and location! I love your style!

    www.stylishsilhouettes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That circle ring is ahhhmazing! your nails are such a cool colour aswell! i often fall in love with pieces of clothing aswell! hahah loving your blog xxxx

    yecrad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so floral and pretty! :)

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this style! so pretty! :) That would be so lovely if you could visit my blog and check out some of my post :) I just posted my new year's resolutions post!

    http://mayumi1992.blogspot.jp

    Thank you so much!
    I really appreciate it if you could follow me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice boots! You're 17 and obsessed with Disney too! Cool! I followed your blog, hope you can follow me back! xx

    Love,
    Ysabel of Pleasantly Chic

    ReplyDelete
  10. That really is a cool jumper! I know that feeling too well and I love it :) when you just know you have to buy a piece of clothing.

    passionblogi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Why are you so adorable? Love that jumper :)

    Ruth x

    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your jumper :) Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love those rings and your jumper!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great outfit! The jumper and the rings are my favourite :)

    ~ www.brunette-wavez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. your jumper is so cuuuuute. i love black clothing but the floral detailing brightens it up so well. and it looks great on you.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello there, love your pics :)
    Well I do have this new blog, and was wondering if you could have take a look at it? :)
    Thank you, and btw love your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute Jumper <3

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look so pretty! You might as well be a walking topshop advert today :-) haha!

    Sharlotte xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. these pictures are so lovely! i love your boots
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow such a lovely post! great job x

    I have an ongoing giveaway on my blog, please join! :) xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.com)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sweet look <3

    carlyyy-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love that jumper! You look lovely dear xoxo

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I absolutely love this!
    That is a great sweater!
    Would you like to follow each other? :) xx

    -Mitzee

    factshionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...