I'm leaving without you...

Wednesday, 1 January 2014






Outfit -
Dress - Topshop Petite's
Leather Jacket - Topshop
Boots - Topshop
Rings - H&M, Topshop, Camden Market

Happy New Year everyone!
It kinda does seem like 2013 just upped and left with out me, the year went by in a flash, and it seems I hardly noticed. 
This was my New Years outfit, well kinda, I may or may not have had to add a jumper over the dress because I was cold, but yano, you get the picture!
I picked this dress up in the New Years sales, for £7! Yep, just £7! It was my size, and from the petite's range; for those of you who believe in fate, this could've been just that! It's the perfect summer dress, and you know me, I never dress season or weather appropriate, making it the perfect winter dress tooo!

Welcome to 2014 everyone! Gosh that seems weird to write.
Love and cuddles
God bless
13 comments on "I'm leaving without you..."
  1. Such a best-buy dress! It looks good on you
    Happy new year
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a yummy nail polish! I really like your hair like this. :)

    Happy New Year!

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for the comment! i love your blog layout, it's really pretty!
    p.s, i'm in love with your little gnome friend, it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this dress! One of my best friends has the same one, although she's gonna be gutted that you found it for just £7! Love how you've styled it with the leather jacket, and your rings are gorgeous :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog!! Yours is lovely, following :D
    Happy new year!
    Helen at Hels Yeah! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The rings and the print of your dress are superb!!!

    http://thatcurlydesigner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous dress and even better that it was on sale! Happy new year! :)

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  7. The dress is WOW ! ♡

    thelittlefashionette.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post, such a cute blog. http://bowcloe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress is so cute and it had to be fate! SO cheap! Looks gorgeous on you x

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute dress :)
    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely dress, your nails look fab! :)
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. happy new years darling - love the shade of nail polish you are wearing as well as your leaf ring.

    rae from lovefromberlin

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...