It's gotta be this one....

Thursday, 23 January 2014





Outfit -
Dress - Topshop
Shirt - Ebay
Cardigan - Primark
Rings - Shop Dixi, Primark
Nails - No7 - Blackcurrant
16 comments on "It's gotta be this one...."
  1. Pretty dress!
    lovely blog!
    Following u<3

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi :) I'm Iwona and I am a blogger and illustrator :) I just found your blog, which is interesting and cute:) I really like it :) I would like to show you my blog and my illustrations and If you get a second, I' d love to hear your thoughts on topic my illustrations and blog:) I greet:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Love the layering :) x

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute outfit!!

    Christina ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice dress !

    http://fruityandpassion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is an awesome print!

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is that dress ♡

    thelittlefashionette.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look lovely! Loving the layering too :) x

    The Little Things

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a sweet outfit! your rocking that dress with that cute cardi!
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a nice outfit and i like your fur cardigan *_* I would wear this for the valentine`s day :) your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This dress has amazing print - you've styled it well!

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this dress, it's a piece I kept on seeing in Topshop and wanted to buy soso much..this looks beautiful with the little collar poking out too! Lovely blog!

    flawedfairytale fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty dress, love it! Just found your blog, it' very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...