Lost memories grew into trees...

Monday, 20 January 2014





Outfit -
Jumper - Topshop Skirt - Miss Selfridge
Boots - Topshop
Rings - Local Vintage Fair, Camden Market

Some days no matter what you wear, it just does Not look, right. And a few days ago was definitely one of those days. I wore an outfit in the morning, and i just didn't feel comfortable or right or okay or, well you get the picture. So when we went to pick my mum up for lunch, ran back into the house and changed. Pulling my new most favourite jumper on, with the Miss Selfridge skirt I was already wearing.
Ending up with a combination I really liked and that felt so comfortable and easy too! Which is always a plus!

For a while now, I've been mulling over doing a sort of, ways to wear post. And was wondering if you guys would be interested in that sort of post/series?  If so, let me know in the comments, as I already have a few ideas!

Love and cuddles
God bless
15 comments on "Lost memories grew into trees..."
  1. Such an awesome patterned jumper! x Jazzy (hivenn.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that its something you ended up loving plus its comfortable! That really IS always a plus, and I love that jumper - I'd wear that all the time!

    xo
    thedeathlyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit is gorgeous! You look lovely xx
    Elise // www.elisedopson.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. really cute floral jumper! you look lovely in this outfit, and love that textural contrast between the jumper and the chiffon skirt! <3

    Check out my latest post featuring &OtherStories :)
    AL xx
    RASSP blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty smile! I love that sweater florals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog
    followed
    http://minimaysi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That skirt is really really cute! Lovely outfit :)

    Rachel [at] AMomentInTime.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute skirt!

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely look, the skirt is so cute and the whole outfit goes so well together!

    Kassie www.styledevoured.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the skirt! You look great!

    www.stylecastle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always love a ways to wear post - it helps me justify something expensive WILL be worth it haha! Love that jumper so much, what a gorgeous find <3 Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
  12. love that jumper! cute outfit xox

    www.tamsinlilyd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...