Bah humbug..

Monday, 16 December 2013







Outfit -
Playsuit - Urban Outfitters
Shirt - Topshop
Cardigan - Primark
Scarf - Primark
Boots - Topshop

Yep, another outfit chronicling the sheer amount of layers I'm able to fit into one look.
It may have been ten days until Christmas but I subconsciously managed to dress myself as a replica of a humbug mint, hence the post title! Apart from the scarf I really did look rather anti-Christmas! I promise I'm not, it's my favourite time of the year!
But I did rather enjoy the clashing patterns, and mix of textures in this outfit, however it was an absolute nuisance when trying on dresses and clothes, looking for something to wear for a Christmas party on Friday! I know, I know, I left it a bit late! I had something, and then it didn't look right, you know the drill!

Love and cuddles
God bless  
17 comments on "Bah humbug.."
  1. Me encantan esas bufandas aunque nunca me he animado a usarlas porque me siento incomoda con ellas, supongo que será cuestión de acostumbrarse jeje ¡Genial look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the print of your playsuit and that cardigan looks so cosy!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had to giggle at your comment about dressing as a Humbug mint! You look fab though, I have this scarf too and I can't stop wearing it!
    Spider Leg Lashes xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool jumpsuit :)

    http://passionblogi.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cardigan
    http://followeroffashionn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute blog!
    Love your cardigan :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely scarf! I also llooooove the new blog layout. So professional. <3

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet look! love the scarf !
    Maybe we follow each other! ?
    If yes , let me know when you follow me & i´ll follow back :)

    Greetings

    www.YulieKendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love when you add this scarf on, very cute!x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the mixing of patterns and that scarf is so lovely!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a cute outfit, loving that romper!

    ReplyDelete
  12. loving the layered look myself aswell during the festive period!! very cute x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I adore layering. Winter's really good for me because it means I can wear loads of tights and socks over each other and pull on my boots.
    Love your tartan scarf!
    The Undercover Dress-Up Lover x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your scarf! Wish we could wear those here but it's freaking hot! Merry Christmas dear!


    ♡ Ysabel
    Join my first ever blog giveaway here! Chic bath sets are up for grabs! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...