Thursday, 19 December 2013

5 days and counting...






Outfit -
Dress - Zara
Jumper - Topshop
Boots - Topshop
Rings - Pia, Vintage Fair 

I wore this outfit a few days ago, and got quite a few lovely comments! So, today I thought I'd share it with you guys, as I did love wearing it and thought it was pretty perf for the winter chills! 
I love this dress, however it's a summer dress; so I added my nude cropped jumper over the top to make it a tad more weather appropriate. And hey presto, this outfit was born! *disclaimer: I did actually wear my coat when I wore this to college, I just thought you'd all be a bit fed up of it at this point!*

Some of you may have noticed that GFC had a bit of a wobbly a few days ago, and sent what felt like the whole blogosphere into a bit of a melt down ;) So as not to miss a trick and anything else that I post, make sure you head over to Bloglovin, my place of choice to follow all my favourite blogs; and follow all of yours, and mine too if you want to! If you do want to follow me on Bloglovin, there is a button in the side bar or you can click, here

Love and Christmassy cuddles
God bless

19 comments:

  1. I love the dress, it looks so pretty and floaty! :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. you always have such lovely backgrounds for your pictures! love the cropped jumper, great outfit:-)x
    http://trendsareoverrated.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dress! The jumper works really well with it!

    Caitlin
    www.atgatsbys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love layering! I think you are doing it well with the zara dress, plus looks so cosy!

    http://fleshmeetsfabric.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look amazing :)
    would you like to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin?
    www.lusciousstyle.blogspot.com
    Daria

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty!

    It will mean a lot if you have time to check our blog and maybe follow us if you like our blog ?

    Hope to see you soon on it !

    Emily from Pretty Tiny Things

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit is truly adorable! I love layering jumpers over dresses like that x

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute look *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh stop it I am flying back home the day of Christmas...dont wanna count yet! :P
    Merry Christmas!
    xx
    Anastasia
    natbeesfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. super cute darling!
    xx,
    Justina
    www.abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely outfit! I need a cropped sweater like that!

    www.stylishsilhouettes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a cute dress! Have a lovely holiday!

    Ines

    www.londonlastnight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome look
    Super cool your pics
    Loved <3

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2013/12/im-too-tired-to-disagree_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a sweet outfit, Holl! I love the pattern on the dress! oh, i know what you mean about the coat thing - people are comment on my blog saying "ooooh, you must've been cold!!" but if i wore my coat in every blog post, then it will be same for the next 3 months, i've only got two coats! Ha, i'm kind of regretting it now...i feel a cold coming on. Although the weather has been pretty good lately, considering it's mid Dec! Anticipating snow and ice now...! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the cropped oatmeal jumper hols :) xo merry xmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The color combo is perfect!! Fab design!!
    http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...