Friday, 19 July 2013

17 on the 17th...








Outfit - 
Dress - Topshop
Sunglasses - Ebay
Boots - Topshop
Bracelet - Ale Hop

If you follow me on twitter or instagram, or read my last post (here) Then you'll know that on Wednesday it was my birthday! 
I was 17 on July 17th! 
And this was my outfit!
I found this dress in the topshop sale, and it was down to £12! Bargain alert! It had these weird sleeves though, so my nan very kindly did her magic on the sewing machine and took them off! And voila, I had this little beauty of a dress! 
It's such a pretty colour, and i absolutely love the collar! The detailing on it is just so so gorgeous! 
I paired it with my old time topshop heeled boots, and these awesome ebay sunglasses that I got for my birthday! And boom I was done! 
My next post will be a more lifestyle one featuring some of the little details of how i celebrated my birthday. So keep your eyes peeled for that! 
Do you like my dress? Have you found any bargains recently? Would you wear these sunglasses?
Love and cuddles
God bless 
post signature

17 comments:

  1. that dress for 12pounds is such a bargain, hope you had a great day celebrating your bithday! xx
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sweet dress - suits you Holl :) and bargain too - right up my street!!! Great birthday outfit. Hope you had a fab day xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looks so cute in these photos! And your blog is adorable!
    Would you like follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww that dress is so sweet, love the collar detail!!

    http://hystericalhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely loved this post :) Happy birthday!
    www.makeupandfashiondanielle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. the glasses make this look so cute and retro!

    love it

    fashionslave.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are lovely! Amazing sunglasses! ;)

    xx from Italy
    Giulia
    www.lenuagerose.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated birthday!! :) This is such a sweet floaty dress!

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy belated birthday sweety! I love your dress :)
    xo
    Anastasia
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, Happy Belated Birthday!!! I hope you had an amazing day x

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute sunglasses <3
    love the outfit.
    hope to keep in touch
    rachaeldobbins.blogspot.co.uk

    Rachael x

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a cute little outfit! hope you had a great birthday (:



    studsandsparkless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy birthday! Your sunglasses are brilliant and you look lovely in that dress xx

    www.jessthetics.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a lovely dress, you look wonderful! <3

    Cholfable

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the dress xx

    http://ourstorycanresume.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...