Monday, 22 July 2013

17 on the 17th #2

If you've read any of my last few posts, then you'll know that Wednesday was my 17th birthday. 
As promised in my last post, today I'm bringing you guys a few pictures of how i celebrated! I had a Disney themed tea party, and 7 of my closest friends came over to my house! 
Here's a peek into the occasion: 
My Minnie Mouse birthday balloon! 
All the food! Under the tin foil is mini pizzas, and yes that is a subway platter! So so yummy!
All of the sweet treats, most of which were home made! 
The rainbow cupcakes, with Disney castle wrappers! Brought, here.
What I am calling 'Fairy Godmother's wands', marshmallows with white chocolate and sprinkles! Post coming soon!  
The grown up girlie gift bags!
Props for the photobooth!
Action shot! 
Me blowing out my candles! 
The left overs from a rather intense game of 'Jelly Bean Roulette' using the Bertie Botts every flavour beans from The Harry Potter studio tour! 
One of the photobooth shots!
Another of the photobooth shots! Love my friends! 

I hope you enjoyed having a sneak peek into how I celebrated my birthday! And maybe it gave you some inspiration too! 
Did you enjoy this post? Have you celebrated anyone's birthday recently?
Love and cuddles
God bless
post signature

11 comments:

  1. very cute theme ! Like the photoshoot idea too

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a lot of fun! We planned a surprise Disney party for my friend's 21st and it was the best :D You never get too old to have a Disney tea party!
    Sian xx Rebel Angel

    ReplyDelete
  3. those little disney castle cupcake wrappers are so cute! looks like you had a lot of fun! (:



    studsandsparkless.blogspot.com



    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww such a cute birthday party, we would love to have a birthday theme like that ourselves :D

    -Hijab & Sidra x

    http://explosion-of-beauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love party food, looks amazing! So cute having little party bags
    Happy belated birthday!!

    Kylie @ lazy2lovely.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday! Everything looks so cute and lovely. I hope you had a great day, it certainly looks like it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday. This is adorable. I want a Disney party like that!

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  8. your party looks fab! and what lovely cakes mmm... ps. big win for the caterpillar cake, yay!

    The Little Things

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday!! Looks like a wonderful time;)
    Xo
    Sarah
    atticlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday, your party looks fab great idea about the photobooth xx

    http://ourstorycanresume.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love 'Fairy Godmother's Wands'! Hope you had a lovely birthday xxx

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...