You gave me roses and...

Friday, 31 May 2013





Outfit -
Dress - TK Maxx
Cardigan - Newlook
Boots - Topshop
Bag - Camden Market
Rings - Pia, Shop Dixi

Hiya lovelies! 
Hope you're doing good and have been enjoying the sun! 
This was my outfit for this rather lovely day, as me and my mum hopped on the train and went to the Bull Ring for a day out. 
I don't normally go into TK Maxx very often, it's usually only when my mum drags me in, and a few days ago was the same. We had some time to kill, so my mum decided to go to TK Maxx, and for once I actually found something I liked, two things in fact but that's for another day. One of those things, was this gorgeous denim dress. 
As soon as I saw it I instantly fell in love! The detailing on the front is just beautiful, and perfect for spring/summer. It's so comfy, and such a soft denim fabric too! 
I added my Newlook cardi, and hey presto I was done. It felt so good to be able to leave the house without wearing a coat, and hopefully this is just a sign of things to come! I even had to take my cardi off at one point as I was so warm!
Just so you guys know, next week might be a bit on the quiet side over here, as I'm doing work experience for the week so won't have as much time to blog! I'm also going to my first uni open day next Saturday, so next week really may be a rather quiet one!
Remember to enter my 100 follower giveaway! Click here, or the icon to your left to be in with a chance to win a gorgeous gold 'XO' necklace and leather giraffe keyring!
What do you think of my outfit? Do you like my dress? What have you been up to today?
Love and cuddles
God bless
post signature
Oh, and remember you can follow me on bloglovin, to keep up with all the posts and happenings on 'Holl JC', click the icon to your left or here
22 comments on "You gave me roses and..."
  1. Can't believe your dress is from TK MAXX, it's gorgeous, definitely going to have to check their current collection out! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dress and the blue ring! Great post x
    antiquebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the rings! I'm such a sucker for turquoise :)

    Alannah | www.keddiescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that outfit, especially this cute dress! You look adorable!

    Love from Canada,

    http://a-warriors-diary.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the dress! It's so lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute outfit!
    Now following you!

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous dress! xx


    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous outfit
    Very cute dress <3

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your dress it's so pretty.

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a pretty dress :) you look lovely!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win asos, topshop or space nk vouchers + a goodie bag! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your dress, it's so pretty!

    Charlotte xx
    http://charolivia.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. that dress is gorgeous! lovely outfit x
    http://cloudsandcuticleoil.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. your dress is soooo cute and suits you so well. such a sweet everyday outfit.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous outfit! Especially the dress, that's lovely. I don't visit TKmaxx that often because you do have to look quite hard to find something, but when you do you can find some lovely stuff!
    www.dimplesdiaries.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your dress, TK Maxx can have some real steals at times :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look lovely in this dress! Love your outfit posts :)

    http://www.ragsoflove.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. love your dress. you look great!!

    Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin and GFC?
    Let me know! :-)
    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...