Monday, 27 May 2013

Darling to you...





Outfit - 
T-shirt - Henry Holland for Designers at Debenhams
Skirt - Miss Selfridge
Jacket - Newlook
Sunglasses - Primark
Bag - Zara
Shoes - Topshop
Rings - Shop Dixi, Pia

Hiya y'all!
I'm Back!
Hope you're doing good, and had a wonderful bank holiday weekend!
Today I bring you one of the outfits that I wore whilst away! I actually really liked this one, even though it was one of those; Oh no I've got 10 minutes and don't have a clue what to wear, outfits! 
It was really simple and easy, yet I loved the combination of textures and fabrics! This skirt has always been a favourite of mine, and I'm so glad I'm finally finding ways to wear it! My Newlook jacket has very quickly become a staple item in my wardrobe too! But I'm not complaining, as I love it! 
My next post will be my 100 follower giveaway! So keep your eyes out for that!
What do you think of my outfit? Would you wear it? Have you done anything this weekend?
Love and cuddles
God bless 
post signature

24 comments:

  1. You look lovely! This outfit is super pretty, sometimes the quick and spontaneous ones are the best. Your top is my fave with it's pretty little details too!

    louisejoyb x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, you are such a beauty! i adore the sunglasses here, and the combo of all the textures and colors! you look so lovely!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit, you look really pretty! I followed you blog it's amazing xx
    antiquebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit! Especially love the jacket!

    grannygee.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit. The colors and fabrics go well together. Super cute outfit!
    Feel free to check out my blog:
    mystylestori.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. in love with this post, and your whole entire blog in general.

    lots of love from the casper&pearl girls – a little Aussie fashion brand
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute outfit, love the skirt, really nice colour. Love the bag too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your top is so pretty, I really like how you styled it! :)

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. what lovely photos! I love your outfit!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute top! loving white tops with a little bit of cute detailing at the moment

    ordaining serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute look.
    Xoxo
    Christy

    http://www.am2pmchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous photos, I love simple white tops like that x

    The perks of being a hipster

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wish I picked up the blazer when it was in the shops, my friend has it and I love it!x

    ReplyDelete
  14. really nice look dear!

    http://thevogueword.com/
    http://thevogueword.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful photos!
    God Bless!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely images! I love the shades as well as the bag. :)

    Followed you on gfc. ;)

    Tina
    http://fashionandchocolat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a gorgeous outfit, perfect for the bank holiday weather we had!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pretty outfit!

    www.pavendeep.blogspot.co.uk

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a lovely outfit! I really like the skirt! Very cute and girly yet ladylike, great blog too!

    http://coquetnoelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a cute outfit! Looks very pretty yet chic xx

    Heels forever


    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...