Friday, 24 May 2013

Need the rain to remind me...








Outfit - 
Jumper - Topshop
Dress - Lefties 
Rings - Shop Dixi, Ale Hop

Hey everyone! 
Hope you're gooood!
This is another little ol' outfit of mine. Something simple and easy, as I've just been sorting things out and getting my craft on the last few days!
When I went out to take these pictures it suddenly started chucking it down, hence the post title. But instead of going back inside, I took refuge in the wind tunnel, of a little alley between mine and my next door neighbours houses and got snapping! And surprisingly these pictures didn't turn out half bad! 
I really wanted to post today, and get an outfit up, as this morning a few parcels arrived. One of them was my order from Shop Dixi! It's a gorgeous little online shop, stocking so many awesome little pieces, including the gorgeous ring you can see above. (In pictures 3&4)
I absolutely love it, it's so pretty and has turquoise stones (my favourite) plus it matches perfectly with my new(ish) Ale Hop ring too! I think I'm starting to grow a bit of a bit of a ring obsession! 
Along with my ring, also came one of the two prizes for my 100 follower (now 114 follower) giveaway. I'm going away for a few days over the weekend, but once I'm back that will be going straight up! Which is rather exiting! Oh and I whilst away I'm probably not going to be posting, but I'm back on Monday, so it's not gonna be too long! 
What are you doing over the bank holiday weekend? Do you like my outfit? Do you like my new ring?
Love and cuddles
  God bless
post signature

18 comments:

  1. Love the simplicity of this outfit, love those rings too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit! Also what foundation are you wearing it's so dewy and looks amazing!
    http://hollieappleby.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! My foundation is the Rimmel, Wake me up! I apply it with a real techniques stippling brush! x

      Delete
  3. love your style. i started following u on bloglovin. feel free to check out my blog:
    mystylestori.blogspot.com

    rite now my bloglovin is having some technical problems butif u want to follow me i will let u know when it is working.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. finally got my bloglovin set up correctly. if u wanted to follow
      Follow my blog with Bloglovin

      Delete
  4. I love your jumper, and your rings are so cute xx

    Gemma | ♥ MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your rings :)

    xo Vivi
    http://ohlesmusings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. in love with this post, and your whole entire blog in general.

    lots of love from the casper&pearl girls – a little Aussie fashion brand
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. your dress looks super lovely on you. i love the outfit alot.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your skirt is adorable!

    xx,
    mashasmumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute outfit. Love your skirt. x

    Tanya | Cat at Heart

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute top! I adore the rings too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I heart your jumper sooo much !

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the outfit and great photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Finding a new and easy blog photo location is the shizz :) You look awesome, love the jumper, too cute!

    J x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing outfit! Your blog is really interesting!
    Would you like to follow each other? :)
    With love, Sofia Silva ♥

    http://goldenfashionworld.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...