We're going where the sea is blue...

Thursday, 18 April 2013





Outfit - 
Dress - Miss Selfridge 
Jacket - Topshop
Sunglasses - Primark
Bag - Zara
Shoes - Topshop
Rings - Pia, Ale-Hop

Hi y'all!
Hope your weeks have been good so far! And if not, the weekend is coming! 
This is another of my holiday outfits, and we're only half way through them all! I went to have another look at these pictures, and it hit me the sheer number of outfit folders I had from this holiday. But never mind, it just means more outfits with pretty backdrops!
I've had this dress for what feels like forever, yet I still hadn't worn it! Something to do with the pants weather we've been having here in the UK, but Spain was not the same! So out popped the summer dresses! I love this dress, as it's so simple yet the little details make it even more lovely!
The ring with the turquoise stone in the middle is one I picked up whilst away. I'm slowly trying to build my ring collection up a bit more, and when I saw this I new it'd look lovely; oh and for 2 euros I really couldn't say no! 
What do you think of my outfit? Do you like my dress? Do you wear rings? 
Love and cuddles
God bless
post signature
11 comments on "We're going where the sea is blue..."
  1. I really love your dress its really pretty. <3


    omgaimee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to be in Spain right now and the dress is lovely with the denim jacket!


    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so lovely! And I always love turquoise rings!
    http://haveyoueverfalleninlove.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute summer dress!
    xo
    Anastasia
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your outfit!

    Pink-puffins.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely!!! www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit, those rings are gorgeous. Just found your blog ...I'm your newest follower! :') x Olwyn

    http://olwynsworld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. holidays are the best for pretty background outfit photos. you look beaut and i adore your dress :-) xxx


    http://abambilegsblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your outfit and your blog! you're pretty lucky to have that weather it's so cold in birmingham! cassie xx

    www.sarcassie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your piccies make me want to go on holiday! Your dress is super sweet, I'm a real sucker for any jewellery with turquoise...

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...