Shining on the sea..

Monday, 15 April 2013




Outfit-
T-shirt - Hero&Cape
Jeans - Topshop
Cardigan - Camden Market
Shoes - Toms
Satchel - Camden Market
Sunglasses - Primark

Hey my lovelies!
Hope you're doing goooood!
Today brings you another instalment of my holiday outfits; and it's one that I actually wear quite a lot normally! Especially for college, although when I'm wearing this in England I usually have boots and another billion layers on top.
My Hero&Cape tee is one of my favourite t-shirts in my wardrobe, and honestly I have quite a lot! I love the design, and the fit of it is just perfect too. Not too big, but not too small or tight either! I love this cardi too, as it's just so unusual! It's completely different to everything else I have, and although it's a bit of an odd colour seems to go with everything too! 
I picked these sunglasses up on a recent trip to primark, and am so glad i did. Because £1 is an absolute bargain! 
What do you think of my outfit? Have you been on holiday recently?
Love and cuddles
God bless    
post signature
11 comments on "Shining on the sea.."
  1. Awww, what a lovely backdrop for an outfit post! I really love that Hero&Cape tee.

    Tara
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog and follow you now! maybe you can visit my blog and follow me back :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah love your cardigan! Such a nice place to take photos as well I wish I was going on holiday soon sick of this UK weather :( xo

    Maydoll

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit! Especially the cardigan :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. £1 for the sunglasses is a massive bargain! Love the location and that cardigan is so pretty

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colour of the cardigan! And also very very jealous of your sunny holiday!

    Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww you cutie :) loving the glasses! by the way, you had that post about the camp or something where you made these jars that can be filled with nice notes and stuff, right? thanks for that, as I'm a leader of a summercamp and I was still looking for a creative workshop idea and I've decided to also make (decorate) jars and then the people can put in nice little notes during the week but also bibleverses and maybe (wrapped) sweeties and so on :) so thanks a lot for the idea! God bless you xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photos, and I love the cute tshirt!

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...