She'll be coming round the mountain when she comes....

Saturday 13 April 2013






Outfit - 
Playsuit - TK Maxx
Jacket - Topshop
Boots - Topshop
Bag - Zara
Sun Glasses -  Bijou brigitte

Hi everyone!
I'm back! 
Wow, it feels like I was gone for a long long time! But hopefully you enjoyed the posts that have been going up over the last week whilst I've been in the sun! If you want to check them out click; here, here and here
This was one of the outfits I wore on holiday, and I really really liked it! 
Because of the stupid weather we've been having here in little ol' England I hadn't had the the opportunity to wear my new playsuit. So it very hastily came out when we arrived in Spain. I love the floral pattern and lace detailing! 
If you follow me on instagram (holljc) then you might have seen a picture of a very large Zara box, here. Inside of which is the (amazingandbeautifulandperfect) bag that is in the pictures! I've wanted this bag for so so so long, way before Christmas! And before I went away with Group (the first and second posts linked above), I'd finally saved enough money to get it! However it kept going out of stock, but my mum said she'd keep trying for me; and when I got home it was waiting! EEEEEPPPP! 
Exited wasn't the word! I absolutely love it! I know that so so many people in the blogasphere have this bag, but I wanted it for so long. And then more and more people got it, and it actually just made me want it more, seeing how lovely it is! So I saved and saved, and it came just in time for me to take it on holiday! Wooopp! It's the perfect size for the plane too, and it fitted all the junk in it that I needed to take with me! Including the history revision guides that I still haven't looked at; ooops! Never mind eyy! 
That's it for today, but keep your eyes open folks, as I've got lots and lots more outfits from my holiday to show you guys over the next few weeks! 
Love and cuddles
God bless
post signature