Got some colour and changed your hair...

Saturday 30 March 2013







Outfit - 
Playsuit - Urban Outfitters
Cardigan - Newlook
Boots - Topshop
Necklace - Shop on holiday

Hey world! 
Hope you're having a good day! 
This was my outfit yesterday, for one pretty good although rather disorientating day! Why? If you're from England, then you'll know we've just started the 'Easter holidays', but this year everyone finished college/school on Thursday because yesterday (Friday) was a bank holiday, so most people have the day off. But finishing on a Thursday does nothing for my body clock, and so I thought yesterday was Saturday, which obviously it wasn't. So I spent the majority of my day a little confused. But never mind! 
You may have gathered from the post name or from the pictures, that yesterday I had my hair done! The last time I went to the hairdressers was in June (I know, i know that's really bad) and that was when I first had my hair dip dyed! I loved it so so much, and it lasted really really well! Although recently it was hardly noticeable, as it had faded. So yesterday me and my mum popped to the hairdressers, and I got my hair done again! And I love it! Although the next time I go (which will probs be in another 10 months) I'm gonna ask them to do it a little lighter/blonder. 
My outfit was one that I just kinda chucked on, as my appointment was at 10, so I was pretty much like a zombie! Me and early mornings, especially on days when lie ins are possible, really do not get on! But anyhow, I really did like this outfit. The only problem came when I went to the loo and realised that I'd got a jacket, cardigan and playsuit to take off, before I could do my business. I really didn't think that one through, did I? Oh well, never mind!

Oh, and on another note; I wanted to let you guys know what's going on over the next two weeks. As I mentioned above, it's currently the 'Easter holidays' here in England, which means 2 weeks off, WOOOOOOP! But I'm also away for pretty much all of those 2 weeks! The first week I'm away with 'Group' in Wales and the second Spain with my parents (I'm pretty exited!) However, I've got lots of posts scheduled to go up over the next few weeks, so that there will still be lots and lots happening over here at 'Holl JC'! Meaning you won't miss a trick, it simply means there will be a few less posts over the next few weeks, but there will still be some pretty awesome posts going up! To be honest, I'm rather impressed with my organisational skills! As I'm usually organised, but not, this organised
Before I go I just wanted to say I huge thank you to those of you who read and commented on my last post! (here) It meant a lot and you all gave me so much to think about!  
Love and cuddles
God bless 
post signature