In the sycamore tree...

Tuesday 27 November 2012





Outfit - 
T-shirt - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop
Cardigan - Topshop 

Hey lovely people! Hope you've had a good few days! Mine have been really long. This week already feels like it's dragging, and its only Tuesday. But hey ho,I'm going to Camden Market on Saturday with my mum and dad, so I've got that to look forward to. Plus it's 1ST DECEMBER on Saturday! Which means the official Christmas countdown will start! EEEP! 
This was little old me today, although I only just realised that I was pretty much head to toe in topshop, except my Toms. I know, i know it's freezing out. I guess its just my way of trying to rebel against the cold weather. But never mind ey. Again my topshop leigh jeans and white cardi make an appearance. I just think everyone needs a pair of blue jeans and a cardi that goes with EVERYTHING! Although my jeans are feeling a bit worn and funny, so if anyone has any recommendations about the best type of jeans to get/where to get them for petites; then please pop it in to the comments box, I'd love love love to hear your thoughts!  
My t-shirt today is also topshop, but from like three maybe even four years ago. And tbh I've always been pretty unsure about it. I adore the pattern. I think its so pretty and unique, I'm a bit of a floral girl so its totally up my street. Plus it's not your usual floral design as they're more wild/field flowers, which I think just adds to its appeal. The shape/style of the t-shirt is also great as its a bit shorter than your average top, making it perfect for summer. Or for winter or for any time really, hehe. My only hang up is it has a sort of collar at the back, going from shoulder to shoulder. And i'm really not a fan, it just seems to look really odd. I did try to get a picture for you guys but it just wouldn't photograph properly. Because of the back collary thing, (I really don't know what to call it) I always wear it with a cardigan, as it means you pretty much can't see it, but can still see the beautiful design. Meaning problem solved! YAY! 
Have you got an item with a part of it you don't like? What do you think of the pattern on my t-shirt? What're your plans for DECEMBER 1ST OR SATURDAY as it's more commonly known?
Love and cuddles  
post signature