Sunny September days...

Saturday 8 September 2012







Outfit-
T-shirt - Topshop
Skirt- TK Max
Denim Jacket- Topshop
Shoes- Topshop
Sun Glasses- Bijou Brigitte (holiday)
Necklace- Shop on holiday

Today was one of those days that you wish had come in July/august! It was sunny and warm, but in September. Which meant that I could get some of my more summery clothes out to wear, and actually wear my denim jacket for the first time this year! My jacket is from Topshop a few years ago. I think any type of Denim can be a real wardrobe staple, that is pretty timeless. And that as long as you don't grow too much, can wear for years and years to come, especially denim jackets! My t-shirt is also from Topshop and was about £4 in the sale! Its plain light grey and so I can wear it with pretty much anything, and dress it up or down.
My Necklace is another that I got on holiday, I think I'm starting to see a bit of a trend with my jewelry here! But getting jewelry abroad is always a good thing, as you're less likely to go out and see someone wearing the same necklace or bracelet as you! The one I wore today, is a gold ship, with a mermaid dangling from the bottom.
My skirt is a really lovely flowery one, from TK Max. Although it was a bit long, and clearly made for a taller women than myself! So my nan; who I mentioned in yesterdays post, altered it for me. Meaning it was a 'Holl' length, instead of an average heighted woman's length! Because, I'm well, rather short!
My Sun glasses are from a European shop called, Bijou Brigitte. I got them this February when me and my parents went to Spain for a week. I was anticipating cold weather, as it was February, so didn't pack my sunnies! But the end half of the week was really sunny, and I even got burnt, but I'd forgotten my sunglasses, so picked these up for relatively cheap! They were really cute, and because of the pattern they're not the typical sunglasses you see everyone wearing.
My Shoes today are my Topshop black studded loafers, although they're not actually called that on online. I've mostly worn these all week, to college and to the event last night. As they're black they go with EVERYTHING, and can be worn with jeans or a really dressy uppy dress. I've worn them with jeans, shorts, skirts and a playsuit and dress, and that's just in the last 4 days. You can also get them in various different colours/designs, from many different shops including topshop where I got mine.
What did you wear today? Was it summer clothes weather where you are?
Love and Cuddles
Holl JC xxxx