Pocahontas

Sunday 9 September 2012


 












Outfit-
Dress- Forever 21
Cardigan- Mum's wardrobe
Ear rings- Forever 21
Necklace- Turkey (present from a friend)
In July it was a friends Birthday, and we held a Disney party for her! We all dressed up as a Disney character, watched Disney films and took pictures as our specific characters. I went as Pocahontas!
I'd recently had this forever 21 dress for my birthday, and I thought it fitted the character perfectly! My feather ear rings, were from forever 21 too, and I thought they went really well with the character of Pocahontas! My necklace was a present from a friend, from her holiday in Turkey. Its a really cute wooden turtle, that's surrounded with beads! And went well with the Pocahontas theme. I didn't have a cardigan to go with my outfit but luckily my lovely, beautiful mum did!
It was a really fun evening! Some of the other Disney characters represented, some of whom you can see in the picture were; Snow white, Sully (Monsters Ink), Belle, Alice, Woody, Genie (Aladdin)and Tinker bell.  What would you have gone as to a Disney themed party? Would you have chosen any of the characters already represented?
Love and cuddles
Holl JC xxxx