Most wonderful time

Wednesday 14 December 2016

Christmas is often known as the most wonderful time of the year, and those who know me well will know that me and Christmas are very good friends, in fact we're pretty much bezzie mates at this point! I absolutely love love loveeee Christmas! 
This weekend just gone I came home for Christmas, which is 4 whole weeks! The week before I came home was my uni Christmas, a whole week of celebrating the festive season with my uni family before we all headed back to our home homes all across the country. 
There was cocktails and puddings; beer, carols and singing and Christmas dinner, presents and many a photograph, all the trimmings for a great Christmas.
This post is a simple photo diary of my uni Christmas, a way for me to be able to look back at all the memories and fun times, whether in two weeks, two months or two years. I've also included the weekly vlog for this week at the bottom of this post if anyone fancies seeing what I got up to in video format rather than photo and word























Love
God Bless