Can you hear the birds?

Monday, 19 December 2016







Outfit
Jacket - C/O Zaful  Jeans - Topshop
Boots - Ego  Bag - Light In The Box
Jumper - H&M  Necklace - Primark 

I think I have a bit of a problem. An outerwear problem. I just seem to keep getting more coats and jackets, and I just can't stop myself! No matter what the outfit underneath is like a gorgeous coat or jacket can take a look from simple to eye catching pretty dang fast, and this jacket is exactly the same! The colour paired with the embroidered birds is just beautiful, and I think will look even more amazing in the summer time paired with light dresses and sandals too! 

Love
God Bless 
7 comments on "Can you hear the birds? "
  1. I am with you on the outerwear problem - I want so many jackets at the moment! This one is cute. xx

    LUCY | lucy-cole.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous jacket, the embroidery really makes it pop!

    Xxx
    www.fashiondew.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your jacket, the embroidery is amazing and I love that blue! It reminds me of my blue leather jacket from Zara, except I'm missing all that beautiful stitching detail! :) Laura x

    www.twohumansliving.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your jacket is absolutely stunning. I adore embroidery as well. It's such a fun detail. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  5. The embroidery on the jacket is amazingg! It really takes the outfit to another level. And im totally with you on the outerwear obsession, I don't know why but outerwear just speaks to me! aha
    Have a fab christmas doll!xo

    stylegrande.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl, I have the same problem! No matter how hard I try, I just keep collecting more and more jackets! Absolutely love this one!

    Elizabeth xx
    www.wearshesgone.com

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...