It's ladies night

Sunday, 4 December 2016






Outfit
Wrap Top - ASOS  Jeans - Unif at Urban Outfitters
Boots - ASOS  Necklace - ASOS


This outfit is oh so seventies, and in truth feels so so different for me. I don't know whether it's the stone washed denim paired with the mini kick flair, but there's something that feels very new and experimental about it - I'm not 100% sure how I feel about the whole look, but I'm sharing it with you guys anyway and pushing myself out of my outfit comfort zone in the process.

Love
God Bless 
4 comments on "It's ladies night "
  1. i think this look is super cute, im glad you shared it! The top is fab Holls!

    Xxx
    www.fashiondew.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that velvet top lady, SO festive!

    Hayley xo
    www.frockmeimfamous.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Asos 'love' necklace, the look and colour of the Asos wrap velvet top, and the contrast with the light blue Asos jeans - beautifully styled outfit!

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...