Scent of trees when the rain's been falling

Saturday 26 November 2016






Outfit 
Jacket - C/O Zaful  Jeans - Primark
Bag - TK Maxx  Jumper - New Look
Trainers - Primark 

I feel like this outfit is the definition of my autumnal wardrobe. I guess relaxed but cute is the best way of summing it up! This jacket is an absolute babe though, if you watch my weekly vlogs (cheeky lil' self promo there) (check them out here) then you will have seen that I got sent this jacket by the lovely people at Zaful, and it's so perfect for this time of year! I just love the relaxed colour, and the style is fab. I'd been looking for something similar for a while, and then their email dropped in my inbox, I noticed it onsite and it felt like fate, or somethang like that! It's not particularly warm, so is great paired with a good ol' roll neck, like this amazing one from New Look. I picked that up on a whim a couple of months back, and fell in love, it's sooooo dang soft, which is what you always want out of a winter jumper! 

Love
God Bless