Friday, 28 October 2016

The Sound of Music








Outfit
Dress - ASOS  Tshirt - Primark
Necklace - ASOS  Shoes - ASOS
Hat - Primark 


There's something about this outfit that just feels very sound of music to me. I don't know if it's the pattern of the dress, the layering, the hat, I have no idea. But the sound of music was the first thing that came to my head when I was looking at this outfit in the mirror, yano, the scene where they're prancing about the town in Maria's old curtains. I'm not sure whether this is a good or bad thing, but here we are!

Love
God bless

6 comments:

  1. I adore the print of this dress, it's gorgeous - the cut's so different, too. I see what you mean about the Sound of Music vibe, but in a really good way!

    francesca | francescasophia.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can feel the sound of music vibes! Super cute x

    Dana | fashiondew.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit :)

    Naelle from paris..!
    http://www.once-in-paris.com/en/xo-xo-gossip-girl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely look!


    Printspirational and stylish wall art for your home!
    http://www.printsandroses.com/

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...